Onelensolution Optical Technology Sdn Bhd (the "Company") maintains this website (the "Website") for informational and dealer ordering purposes only. By using this website, please acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). If you do not agree to this term and conditions, please refrain from using this website. The Company reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
All press releases and other information contained in this Website were, to the best of the Company's knowledge, timely and accurate when issued. However, the passage of time can render all things stale, and the Company is not responsible for any misconceptions which may result from the reading of dated material. You should carefully check the dates of issuance of the information contained in this Website.
The information on the Website is provided on an "as is" basis. It might contain viruses, errors, problems or other limitations. The Company assumes no liability and shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions with respect to the functioning of, or the content at, the Website and reserves the right to make changes to the Website at any time without notice. Moreover, the Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links, or other items contained at the Website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The Website is designed to provide general information about choosing the correct lens. It is not intended to provide medical advice. Consumers should always consult an eye care specialist for advice on the treatment of a specific condition or particular need for your eyes.
This Website, including text, graphics, audio, design, software, and all derivative works based on any of the foregoing, are the copyrighted work of the Company or is used by the Company subject to permission of the copyright owner. Or else others products are owned and trademarked by the below:
- Transitions® Drivewear®, NuPolar® and Trilogy® are trademarks of Younger Optics USA.
- Transitions® Signature™ VII, Transitions® XTRActive®, Transitions® Vantage™ and Chromea7™ are trademarks of Transitions Optical Inc. USA
- Trivex® is a registered trademark of PPG Industries, USA.
- MR-Series are trademarks of Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Preimage, Lentix and Sunvision are registered trademark of Onelensolution Optical Technology Sdn Bhd (Malaysia).
- Ovix, FF, HD, ED, FX380 are products of Preimage progressive.
- Relaxer, Office and Desk are products of Preimage specialty lens.
- DRP, Relaxer, Wrap are products of Lentix sport selection.
- Blue Whale is the registered trademark of Onelensolution Optical Technology Sdn Bhd (Malaysia).